[TR] Off-topic -deadly floormats?

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 06:45:14 MDT 2009

 Your statement may or may not be true.? I would lean towards agreeing with you but I tend to refrain from making definitive statements without knowing all the facts.? It is easy to say what we all would do in that situation but until in that situation it is hard to know for sure.?

One thing for sure is that it was a rental car, so, who really cares what happens to the car physically.? Put it in neutral and let the engine blow, or drop it in reverse for all I would care, if that would stop the car.

Aaron