[TR] Master Cylinder rebuild question

Wayne rengrave at verizon.net
Sun Sep 6 09:55:52 MDT 2009

Thanks Tom, I feel better now.
I already have the master cylinder on the car with the internals just wet
with fluid.
I have all new brake lines/hoses, if I just fill the M/C resevoir with fluid
and pump
the pedal keeping an eye on the levels in the resevoir so as not to let air
in, and bleed
one wheel at a time.
Won't this fill the master cylinder and all the lines?

Wayne