[TR] TR radiator shroud

carlsereda carlsereda at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 18:33:05 MDT 2009

Pat,
I think the TR radiator shrouds were made when wet. You could soak
your's in a tub, carefully clean with soft bristle brush - but most
importantly pre-figure a drying jig (so it dries and hardens in proper
form) BEFORE the big soak.
But I think I might simply sponge it off with mild soap and water, let
it dry square, or install it, tweak it's form, and let it dry
perfectly fitted in place. Then when dry, remove, paint it, waterproof
it, or whatever..
Good luck,
Carl
'63 TR4 since 74