[TR] Transproter advice

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Oct 14 10:17:04 MDT 2009

Sorry that my trailer is here in Saint Paul and out of your way to get the car home.

I assume you mean Limon CO, on I-70 east out of Denver.

Lucky for us we were ahead of you.  We went the other way, NE out of Lafayette on I-76, up to I-80 and across Nebraska. It was raining and near-freezing when we left Layfayette and the Denver area Thursday morning.  Cold and wet that night and the next morning at the Gothenberg Nebraska campground.

On Saturday morning we woke up to snow at the Des Moines West KOA campground in Adel Iowa. Roads thankfully not icy.  The band of snow ran right along I80 from Grand Island Nebraska nearly to Illinois.  By the time we got to Ames Iowa we were north of it and the roads were dry.  We made it home to Saint Paul before dark.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier