[TR] undercoat

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 14 03:28:45 MDT 2009

Did the same with POR15. No need to sandblast to get the final little shiny
rust spots out. POR15 works better if there is no flakey rust, but rust is
good with POR15. 3-4 years later just fine. POR15 is heavy enough to fill
the pitted area. If you are going for concours then it's not the answer. I
have a spot sandblaster (media) that recovers the media and reclaims for
reuse. Gets the small spots without having to turn on big bertha and make a
mess. They are available at Harbour Freight. I got mine at Eastwood at a car
show where they were a vendor.
Alex