[TR] TR250 Wheels

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 16:36:07 MDT 2009

72 Spoke Dayton wire wheels were a factory option on the TR6 up
through 1973, they were rare because of the expense.  I know this
because we are constantly explaining it to Concours d' Elegance
Judges.  Fortunately we have the original parts catalogs which
confirm the wire wheels .. also mentions Michelin X redlines.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford