[TR] Red line tires!

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:30:11 MDT 2009

I was watching a hot rod show last week and they demonstrated a painting tool
that has been around for many years.  It is a small metal wheel mounted in a
body that dispenses paint.  I have no idea what it's proper name is.

Anyway you fill it with paint and then roll the wheel across the surface of
what you want painted and it makes a line.  In the demonstration they painted
a red line around the inside lip of a wheel.  I imagine you could use it to
make red lines on tires too.

Best regards,
Tom