[TR] Kitty Litter

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 16:28:27 MST 2009

Word to the wise from someone who has done dumb things in the past, this not
being the worst of them, I'm afraid.

TR3A leaks oil in the parking garage at work.B  Put down a mat and sprinkled
with kitty litter.B  I carry the kitty litter in a plastic jar in the trunk.

Somehow the lid came unscrewed allowing the kitty litter to spill all over the
trunk.B  Before I could vacuum it up, it rained and the trunk got wet inside.

Uhm...didB you know that kitty litter turns to mud????

I believe there are two scientific terms for this.B  OneB is called
"saturation."B

The other is..."duh."

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire