[TR] Kitty Litter

TR4Zest at gmail.com TR4Zest at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:56:01 MST 2009

Terry,
We had a thread about absorbant mats a while back. They were quite
expensive, I thought.

I found these, recently:

http://www.sassafety.com/store/shopexd.asp?id=293

Roll it up into its own packaging to store in the boot. 17" x 19" should
cover the most egregious leaks.

Fair dinkum at $2.50 a pop.

Brian

On Nov 30, 2009 6:28pm, terryrs at comcast.net wrote:
> Word to the wise from someone who has done dumb things in the past, this
> not
> being the worst of them, I'm afraid.
> TR3A leaks oil in the parking garage at work.B Put down a mat and
> sprinkled
> with kitty litter.B I carry the kitty litter in a plastic jar in the
> trunk.
Somehow the lid came unscrewed allowing the kitty litter to spill all over
the
trunk.B Before I could vacuum it up, it rained and the trunk got wet inside.

Uhm...didB you know that kitty litter turns to mud????