[TR] TR3b windscreen cracked, again!

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 12:55:35 MST 2009

I am sure to be corrected if mistaken, but I believe the two screws
on the windshield stanchion are unique, and of different lengths.
Also if the frame has had "trauma" at any point and is not perfectly
/ correctly "bowed" it will put tension on the glass and it will
break easily ...

Good Luck

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford