[TR] eBay TR4A

Ed Woods fogbro1 at comcast.net
Thu May 21 15:13:39 MDT 2009

Carl,

Good observation. I saw the car last year. It's definitely had a bump to the
front, although my recollection is that the left side inner shows the result
more than the right. Perhaps that's why there's no photo of the l/f inner.
Didn't look at the back of the car that closely. Once I'd seen the front
inners, I lost interest. Not a bad car, but, if I ever pass that way again,
I want an accident free example. I'd be glad to take a look again if anyone
on the List is interested.

Ed Woods