[TR] eBay TR4A

carlsereda carlsereda at aol.com
Thu May 21 12:01:32 MDT 2009

John,
I see remnants of passenger side front-end damage that's been repaired (see
hinge/fender well area inside engine bay. I see a rare 6-bladed metal
'tropical' radiator fan blade (installed backwards). I see new fuel pipe path,
a 'rubber instead of steel' distributor advance hose, the distributor is
installed one tooth off (rotated), 1 aftermarket horn, bonnet nose looks
turned down a bit (typical front end damage that's hard to cure), and possible
driver rear end damage repair (see where spare tire cover strap snap is on
left - compared to right, and trunk lid alignment.
Looks like car got a respray - everything else looks very original.
I'd say it looks like a good car, the nose being turned down the most
difficult item to fix (if it is not an optical illusion in the photo. And I
agree with Randall about checking out the mechanical issues..
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

Does anyone on the list know anything about Ebay 280347856144? It is a white
TR4  CHEERS  John