[TR] [6pack] the lists

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu May 21 09:44:18 MDT 2009

Mark told us a couple of weeks ago that he was having trouble with his ISP
blocking mail as spam and he was moving to another ISP which would help.
Since the move I've seen an increase in mail but nothing to the point of
where it was 5 years ago. So......I bet Stan hit the nail on the head that
the TR6 gang is focusing on the 6-Pack Forum and all models may be over in
BCF. I know that I spend too much time in the 6-Pack Forum for the past two
years. The biggest advantage is the ability to post pictures to show a
problem or explain a fix.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection