[TR] vote criterion

ElangTR4 at aol.com ElangTR4 at aol.com
Wed May 20 14:59:56 MDT 2009

Lou,

I know you've already gotten plenty of opinions on how to vote at PC shows.
 Someone else has already said "whatever catches your eye", which is how I
usually vote. Once I was at a show where there were only 2 cars of a
particular  Triumph model in the class. One was all shiny and better than new
looking. It  was really beautiful. The other was nice, but a little tired
looking. I asked  the older gentleman standing nearby if the second car was
his.
Yes, he replied.  He'd bought it new in the 1960s and it now had 65K miles on
it. That got my  vote. My son and I frequently like to vote for a car with
a good "story" behind  it.

Eric L.
71 TR6
**************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dellbs
full line of laptops.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222399266x1201456865/aol?redir=http
:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215073777%3B3703434
3%3Bf)