[TR] Old cars....

spook01 at comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Thu May 21 11:30:09 MDT 2009

hey, what happened to my saucer? i left it parked for 10 minutes in roswell,
and when i came back after shopping for another aluminum foil suit, it was
gone!?!?!?

the flying car guy has been investigated for fraud, sued and still is trying
to use the mockup to attract more money.B  bogus.

and can you imagine 5000 people - without guard rails - flying while
texting??B B B

ray