[TR] vote criterion

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Wed May 20 11:35:06 MDT 2009

Lou,
I always look at all the cars in the grouping and see which ones catch my
eye.  Then I go back over those cars more carefully to pick out the
particular one I like best.  No real criteria, just what appears most
m\pleasing to me.

I too do not vote for cars with bonnets closed, not because of concours
issues but because I know that is a sign they are hiding something.

JOe