[TR] [PHISH]Re: Earliest 1972 TR6

Jim Holmgren Jim.Holmgren at corp.aol.com
Wed May 13 21:19:38 MDT 2009

No offence taken at all Andy.  I'm not a 'native' AOLer, I come to them via
corporate acquisition a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately I work on the Enterprise side of the house (internal IT) as
opposed to the Production/Customer facing side.  I don't have any close
contacts over on the customer mail team, but I could do a little digging to
find someone if it becomes a real problem.

Actually they do have a nice feature where - if your message is flat-out
rejected as spam - the NDR (non-delivery report) you get has a link right in
it with instructions on how to get yourself 'white listed'.

In this case, it sounds like the Spam 'score' is just high enough on some
messages to have the client tag it as spam.

Jim