[TR] [PHISH]Re: Earliest 1972 TR6

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Wed May 13 20:10:36 MDT 2009

In a message dated 5/13/2009 7:27:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Jim.Holmgren at corp.aol.com writes:

Mark,
If you contact me off-list, I may be able to assist with  getting your new
email servers white-listed on the AOL  side.

==AM==
The change of Team.Net's ISP might not be the only factor. AOL seems to
have been doing weird things on their own this week. I had to "reconfigure"
settings on several of my screen names on the web access version of AOL.
Meanwhile, about 85% of Team.Net mail gets through to my AOL accounts, and
about  15% is in my spam folders. As always, AOL is free...and you get what you
pay for! :-)

(No offense, Jim; I really have been pretty happy with AOL over the  years!)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)
**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after
instant savings!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221972443x1201442012/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214819441%3B36680237%3Bi)