[TR] Stay away from California!

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Wed May 13 10:54:41 MDT 2009

Paul,

Testing for leaks between the two sections of the reservoir  is pretty
creative. I didn't think to do that when I put mine back together, and I
bet that most people haven't either.

I do have to agree with Randall. Now is the best time to fix it.

With a slow leak between the two halves, you are OK if you have a sudden
catastrophic failure of the clutch circuit. If you have a slow leak that
takes a few days to drain the reservoir, both halves will go down
together and all of the sudden you will be without brakes.

Following your emails, I bet you are getting tired of messing around
with the brakes and clutch. Once you get all of the issues fixed it
should be a long time before you have to do anything more. :-)

Mike