[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

FRED E THOMAS frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 11:24:51 MST 2009

I remember judging in the "Nationals" a few years ago down in Florida, on a
flat bed truck is a 100% frame up that had just been finished that day/or
night before, it was "Blue" and I mean blue everyplace you could see,
manifolds,carbs, shock towers, you name it and it was blue, needless to say
the car received a very low score and the owner was slightly upset, no judge
is allowed to discuss scoring with the owner, that is the chiefs job, well I
pointed out a very big man standing near by and said that is the "Chief" of
the "SH#T COMMITTEE" and you need to talk with him, he tapped the big man on
the should and said I want to talk with you about this "SH#T Committee you
are in charge of, they both realized what he had said and broke up laughing,
case closed, great show fine people and really fine T/Rs.  "FT"