[TR] Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Mar 8 09:45:45 MST 2009

Wow - I just checked out the sight for John's upcoming stateside trip.  The
guys up in Chicago have made some major headway over the last month.  Take a
look at: http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/.  Several of you are on this
list - JOB WELL DONE.

On another topic - have you thought about how much it will take for John to
drive these 10,000 miles, stay overnight for roughly one-hundred nights, eat
300 meals, drink 600 cups of coffee (or whatever).  Sure - much will be
donated through the kind hearts of the Triumph community - but a lot will
not be.

To help support this trip - visit http://mysite.verizon.net/res10wape/ and
take a look at the shirts/hats/visors that are available that will show your
support of his endeavor.  All proceeds go into the trip fund.    Sometime
later this week, we will be announcing how to purchase a rally board so that
you can be a part of this historic event.

BUT regardless - do check out the efforts of Tim, Irv, Joe and crew.....

Carl