[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Tue Mar 3 09:55:25 MST 2009

I'm having trouble understanding all of this discussion on the judging
process.
One cannot get a readout of what were the point deductions until after
the event is over and that is done by contacting the Chief Judge, and
asking for a copy.
So the end result is, your judged you get your award based on that
unbiased judging then you can ask what was wrong, so if points were
deducted it's too late to question it or have it corrected
The discussion on the modified cars is unclear to me as well.
It appears that all cars that are in that class are judged together
whether it is a 3, 4 , or whatever, even if there were enough cars of
the same type to make up a class, three I believe.
I have competed in two nationals and even though I believe I did well,
I wasn't clear on the judging standards or results.
I know I can go to the VTR and read the rules but that doesn't clarify
what you were deducted points for at the event.

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L
allegrorover at mac.com