[TR] door adjustment on TR4

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Jun 29 21:13:25 MDT 2009

Mule rider,

Striker plates do wear, have you tried trading it with the driver's side?

But, it sounds more like your door is twisted or the hinges are not quite
right.  Is the door flush top-to-bottom at the A piller(front) when closed?
I am not a TR4 guy so I don't know how much, if any, adjustment you have.

Donkey rider,
Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)