[TR] door adjustment on TR4

David Lylis dlylis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:09:12 MDT 2009

Is this what you mean to say?  3/4 to 1" is a huge amount for the top of the
door to protrude from the body while the bottom is flush.  Under those
conditions I would not be surprised if the latch is not hitting the striker
plate at all.  Either I am not interpreting your comment correctly or
something is very wrong with the body/door.