[TR] door adjustment on TR4

Mike Katona mjkatona at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:49:05 MDT 2009

Just about  pulling the last of the hair I have out.
I cannot get the passenger door adjusted where it will close easily
(like the drivers side).
I have tried setting the striker on the right to the same location as
the left side and it made no difference.  Don't think that there is a
hinge issue as the front of the door panel where is meets the body is
all in a line.
The rear end of the passenger door where is meets the body is skewed
with the bottom being flush and the top sticking out about 3/4 to 1".
It just doesn't close solidly.
Is it possible that the striker is bad?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

--
retired, photographer, mule rider, Triumph TR4 driver, lover of life