[TR] Fuel Pump

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Jun 18 12:56:15 MDT 2009

> What are people doing about automatic shutoff?

We don't need no steenkin automatic shutoff!

Just to echo what Bill said; that fuel line is doggone well protected!  Any
accident serious enough to rupture the line is also going to rupture the
tank or turn the car upside down which would keep fuel from leaking from the
line anyway.

The tank vent line is a different story ... I capped mine off because it was
dumping raw fuel on the road even in non-accident situations.  (Which
reminds me, I need to take care of that detail on the project TR3.)

-- Randall