[TR] skinny windshield? FOLLOWUP

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Mon Jun 15 08:41:37 MDT 2009

Paul,

There is a company called TrimLok in California that makes rubber
mounting strip in various configurations for both edges, the frame and
the glass..  So you can order a length you need in whatever inside
channel for the glass thickness and outside channel frame thickness you
require.

It will not accept the OE trim finisher, but it is much easier to
install, comes with an easy to install locking trim chrome type finisher.

WWW.TRIMLOK.COM

Glenn Merrell
TSC USA Chairman

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)