[TR] skinny windshield? FOLLOWUP

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Jun 15 08:55:39 MDT 2009

> It will not accept the OE trim finisher, but it is much easier to
> install, comes with an easy to install locking trim chrome type finisher.

Glenn, I think possibly you are thinking of the windshield arrangement found
on the Stag and later TRs.

Paul is working on a TR3A where the glass fits inside a chromed metal frame,
rather than being held to the body with a thick rubber gasket.  No
'finisher' required; and the mounting is simply a thin rubber strip that is
folded over the edge of the glass where it is inserted into the frame.

Randall