[TR] $#%$^%^!!!!

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 17:09:16 MDT 2009

Casper ... 1957 TR3, 87mm pistons/liners, D cam, roller rockers,
headers ... and Then !!!

Three blown head gaskets in 18 months ... Three rebuilt heads, tested
up the wazoo, all pronounced "good"  The last two only lasted about
500 miles each.  Up to the point they failed Casper was running
great, temp never over 190 ... good power ... I am really losing it
here, I have no idea what to do next.  Hopefully the list can at
least point me in the right direction.

Thanks ...
--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford