[TR] Waking Up TR6

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 20:15:05 MDT 2009

Bill:

I am sure that I am stating the obvious, but your description of getting too
wild on the road caused me to feel a need to state this.  Any car that has
been sitting in storage for 20 years needs a complete go over with all
rubber hoses, belts and tires to be replaced.  They may look fine but 20
years causes lots of rot and frankly, need addressed before driving the TR
too much.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6