[TR] TR3 Rear Apron & Bumperette mounting

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 08:08:19 MST 2009

One additional note:

I now get to wade back through all of the cardboard boxes of loose parts
that came with my two cars looking for the distance tubes! I got lucky
when I bought these two cars. They were mostly in pieces, but the prior
owner had saved everything. Much of it is labeled in baggies. In some
instances there are extra sets of parts to pick from.

It's been an adventure. Sort of like opening Christmas presents every
time I tackle a new part of the car!

Thanks,

Mike