[TR] TR3 Rear Apron & Bumperette mounting

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 07:55:58 MST 2009

I learned something good from this today.

Neither of my cars had the bumper brackets installed when I get them so
I didn't know about the distance tube that goes over the bolt. I was
referring to the sheet metal tube that the distance tube goes through in
my prior post. It is welded on both ends. I had wondered what spaced the
body away from the bumper bracket and frame.

I am getting close to installing the body back on the frame so now I
know how all these pieces are supposed to go back together.

Thanks!

Mike