[TR] emission standards?

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Jan 29 09:40:46 MST 2009

Hey Bob,

Arizona still has areas where no emissions testing is in effect.  Only in
the major metropolitan areas are they testing emissions.  I live 15 miles
south of Tucson and none of my cars have to undergo such testing.  That's
not to say that things will change in the future, though.  But if you are
looking for somewhere to retire it is worth considering.

There are lots of homes on the market these days !  :-)

Joe