[TR] GT6 Tires

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 05:54:48 MST 2009

Where did you find them?  I can't find them on the Tire Rack's web  site.

Sam

In a message dated 1/28/2009 6:42:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
mark.jones at exxonmobil.com writes:

Two summers ago I put a set of Sumitomo HTR T4 175/70R13 tires  on my
Spitfire's 13x5.5 rims and I really likes these tires.  They are  quiet,
give good grip when autocrossing (at least I think they do) and are  very
good in the rain.  I got caught in a down pour last summer and  no
hydroplaning, even with standing water on the road.  I would  definitely buy
another set of these tire.

Mark
76 TR7
80  Spitfire

From: TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Subject: [TR] GT6 Tires

I am  planning to buy some Panasports for our newly purchased 1972   GT6.
They
are 13x5.5.  What tires are those of you with the same  set  up  running?
Sam