[TR] GT6 Tires

mark.jones at exxonmobil.com mark.jones at exxonmobil.com
Wed Jan 28 05:42:51 MST 2009

Two summers ago I put a set of Sumitomo HTR T4 175/70R13 tires on my
Spitfire's 13x5.5 rims and I really likes these tires.  They are quiet,
give good grip when autocrossing (at least I think they do) and are very
good in the rain.  I got caught in a down pour last summer and no
hydroplaning, even with standing water on the road.  I would definitely buy
another set of these tire.

Mark
76 TR7
80 Spitfire

From: TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Subject: [TR] GT6 Tires

I am planning to buy some Panasports for our newly purchased 1972  GT6.
They
are 13x5.5.  What tires are those of you with the same set  up running?
Sam