[TR] GT6 Tires

John Young jeyoung_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 08:56:58 MST 2009

Discount tire has several brands in this size. Not Sumitomo but they do have
Kuhmo. at $49.00 per tire. Search by size here
www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findTiresBySizeSection.do?r=INLINT%7Cpc%7C46041

WallyMart has Goodyears in this size. Shipped free to store near you. At our
local store the price is $70.00 each plus mounting, balancing, etc.

Here they are at tire rack.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Sumitomo&tireModel=HTR+T4&ve
hicleSearch=false&partnum=77TR3HTRT4&fromCompare1=yes&place=3

John Young NASS# 528
Indiana
'66 Spitfire
'59 TR3A (needs body work)
'59 TR10 ruuning, but not ready for the highway.