[TR] GT6 Tires

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 05:13:08 MST 2009

Any clearance problems with a stock suspension?

Sam

In a message dated 1/27/2009 10:53:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,
spitlist at cox.net writes:

Unfortunately, 13 inch performance cars are becoming harder  and harder to
find.  This is  because most cars these days are coming with larger and larger
rims.  The  exception is the cheap econo-boxes which nobody in his  right mind
would put performance tires onto.  So lack of demand is causing  the
manufacturers to discontinue those sizes.
I went  to 15" Panasports on my Honda Powered Spit and mounted 205/50R15
KUHMO ECSTA Supra sport radials.  The circumference is  almost an axact match  to
the tires I have on my other Spit (Pirelli 175/70R13) so going to those
should not radically  affect your speedometer accuracy.
Joe C.