[TR] Bleeding new Brake lines

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Sun Jan 25 20:18:27 MST 2009

On 25 Jan 2009 at 18:17, Randall wrote:

> For the clutch, I have always been able to work the air out
> while sitting in the driver's seat.

Without doing anything to the slave cylinder itself?

> Pump the pedal as high as you can get it, then hold it to the
> floor for a count of ten, and release it.  Wait a few seconds,
> then try again.

Pray, what does it mean, pump the pedal as high as you can get it?
Let me guess how this works.  Any air in the system rises to the top
of the line, then is forces further out when you release the pedal?
It then bubbles itself out the top of the MC?

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+