[TR] Rear Deck Speaker Plans

Barry Schwartz v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Sun Jan 18 05:37:14 MST 2009

Depends on what you actually want to do.  I have a cabinet I built that
spans the entire rear shelf, ported, with two 8 inch speakers, two  three
inch speakers, and two tiny dome tweeters.  The speakers are angled upwards
to face the driver/passenger and the entire cabinet front is covered with
grill cloth.  You have to really look to see that anything is there, unless
of course you know Triumphs.  It takes up all the shelf space though.
However I can hear anything I want, at any speed - And I built one for all
my Triumphs -
These are installed in Spitfire/GT6's but the TR has a similar shelf,  just
slightly longer -

At 04:16 PM 1/17/2009 -0500, you wrote:
>Good afternoon all
>I am trying to come up with a plan or idea to accommodate 2 small speakers
>on the rear deck of my TR6.
>Does anyone have any ideas or can steer me in the right direction. When I
>did the restoration I pre wired for this event
>Thanks
>Crabby

Barry Schwartz
La Mesa, CA (San Diego)