[TR] Rear Deck Speaker Plans

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Jan 17 18:39:49 MST 2009

Crabby.... I know one guy who built a false panel on his rear deck and then
covered it in a "matching" vinyl. The false panel was positioned in front of
the real panel and you had to look twice to even see it. That gave him the
few extra inches he needed to install the speakers without cutting holes in
his stock rear deck panel.  I'm considering the same set up.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection