[TR] [6pack] Crimping Bullet connectors

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Jan 11 08:20:48 MST 2009

John,
Here's a pretty good picture of a bullet crimped with the tool
http://tinyurl.com/98mxxy You do have use the special bullets that can be
crimped and also match up with the wire size you're using. I also soldered
them because it was so easy to heat the bullet, touch the solder to end of
the bullet and watch it sucked into the bullet. But I was working with Dan's
wire which can take a mini butane torch without melting. I stink with a
soldering iron!

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U