[TR] TR3A starter

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 19:49:37 MST 2009

In a message dated 1/1/2009 6:47:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

>  When I was chasing an electrical problem my engine builder
>  recommended that I ground the battery to the frame.  I ran a
>  ground cable from the battery to a nut I welded on my frame
> and  bolted through the cable end.  I also have ground straps
> from  the engine to the body and the frame.  No more
> intermittent  electrical problems.

That would work.

But silly me, I just  scraped the paint off the factory connections.  That
works  too.

Randall

Randall, I am shocked-absolutely shocked!

You are implying it might have worked the way the factory engineers  designed
it!   :-)

Mike Moore

Engineering  Manager
CL Moore & Associates, Inc.