[TR] Mark IV fuel tank

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Thu Jan 1 12:08:26 MST 2009

Joe,
It usually finishes in the middle of the pack in the runs. It is a 1.5 liter
full race prepared and dyno tuned to 87 hp. Car weighs approx 1300+lb. with 8"
alloy wheels and tires and upgraded suspension works. Not as competitive as it
could be if I were running a 2 liter GT 6 engine and was a better driver, and
technician. With your reputation you probably could greatly improve this car,
but I am on a tight budget this year due to our tight economy.
I could put in a more modern engine i.e. Honda to keep up with the faster
guys, but I am a Triumph fan, so I haven't gone that direction. My God forbids
it. P.S. I sent you a pic of the car.
Ibsen