[TR] Front Spindles..and new subjects HD Spindles and Miata Seat Conversions

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Fri Feb 27 09:47:51 MST 2009

NFI on my part.....

Speaking of uncle jack....I just talked to Tony Drews, Jack's son.....

He has several Miata Seat Conversion brackets for the TR6 left from Jack's
estate. This will likely be the last of those available.

Tony IS producing more of the uncle jack (ujr) hd spindle and spacer kits
this month, so those will be available once again.

Please contact Tony at:          tony at tonydrews.com

Joe A.