[TR] Do TR3 Brake Hoses Contact Ball Joints?

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 18:52:00 MST 2009

I do have a 57 TR3, but I compared the bracket locations to the ones on
my TR3A parts car and they measure out the same. Unfortunately the
calipers and hoses are long gone off of the parts car so I don't have
more to compare to.

It does sound like I am not the only one that has observed this. I will
have to admit that I've wondered if the new hoses are different.

I did hit a major mile stone last night. I finally reached the point of
hanging the engine and transmission back on the frame. The body tub is
complete and painted so it can't be long now (major wishful thinking)!

Mike