[TR] [6pack] Spark plug torque

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 08:39:29 MST 2009

I always torque my plugs to 20 ft lbs.  I like not having to worry
about making them tighter than they need to be or stripping the
threads.  One less thing that could be an issue that way.

Most of my erratic running/idling issues got cured by replacing the
ignition (Petronix and MSD) and the distributor (Mallory).  The other
idling issue (caused by a bit of fuel surging) got cured by using a
fuel pressure regulator.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net