[TR] >>NASS Aluminum shrinking

Nolan opposumking at verizon.net
Thu Feb 12 08:36:47 MST 2009

Take a look at this proceedure from the Metalshapers Association..
http://allshops.org/cgi-bin/community/communityalbums.cgi?action=openalbum&al
bumid=9980121727059

While it's described as being easy to do, I do suspect it's easy to do only
for those who really know what they are doing.  I bet yours truly could make a
glorious mess of it.

He does describe using an old pot lid as a shrinking disc.