[TR] My TR6 Accident Continuing Saga Now at 2.5 Weeks

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 19:28:43 MST 2009

Unless you have a crappy insurance company that won't go to bat for
you.  I got hit in a parking lot in the Spitfire last summer, and
there was a lot of question as to who was at fault.  My insurance
company did basically nothing for me because the damage to my car was
only going to cost them about $300 (after I paid the $500 collision
deductible).  Farm Bureau is inexpensive, but their claims service is
crappy.

John