[TR] My TR6 Accident Continuing Saga Now at 2.5 Weeks

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Sat Feb 7 12:06:34 MST 2009

> I know I could go to Hagerty and get the car fixed now and let them hammer
> something out between them but now my stubbornness has kicked in and I'm not
> going to he held responsible at all.

Admirable, but don't get carried away.

I had an expensive but not horribly serious crash in one of our non-Triumph
classics about 15 years ago. There was no doubt that I was at fault (I
crossed the double yellow at just the wrong moment). The other driver
said she was fine at the scene, but later came back with mysterious
neck injuries.

My insurance company handled it all without me ever knowing about it.

Very different situation ... but this is the kind of nonsense that you're
paying the insurance company for. They're pros at getting these
problems dealt with.