[TR] My TR6 Accident Continuing Saga Now at 2.5 Weeks

Michael Ferguson tr3a at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 18:49:49 MST 2009

   One  other  point...these  phone calls to/from insurance companies are
   probably recorded.  Let your ins co handle it. It's what they DO.
   Steven Newell wrote:

     Marty wrote:

     ...I told their claim handler that while I understood her
     statement  that  the  lane change "contributed" to the accident she
     could also
     claim the fact that I was on that road at all at that point in time
     also  "contributed"  to  the  accident but that I didn't agree that
     that made me
     at  all  at  fault. I said I guess that maybe I needed to contact a
     lawyer and
     she then said goodbye and hung up on me.

     Marty, just a heads up... that claim handler's job is to get you to
     acknowledge  that  you  were partly to blame. Be really careful, or
     better yet let your insurance company handle it.